Safety, order and fun
IN THE EVENT OF WEEKEND THE MANAGEMENT MAY DECIDE THE NON-OPENING OF THE PARK.
Given the hilly conformity, the presence of plants, tables, umbrellas and small depressions, the park has such obstacles that it does not consider it a playground.
The management therefore declines all responsibility for any personal or third party damage.
We inform you that there are equipped spaces for playing games.
The equipment in the park (benches, umbrellas, sunbeds, barbecues, etc.) are available to customers until they run out, so the entrance ticket does not guarantee the availability of the equipment itself.
The management declines all responsibility for theft of unattended objects.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN:
INTRODUCING GLASS CONTAINERS
INTRODUCE ANY COOKING SYSTEM
1) PLEASE HAVE THE DEAR CUSTOMER TO KEEP AN APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, SO YOU CAN NOT DAMAGE THE STRUCTURE OR DISORDER TO OTHER GUESTS.
2) THE DEAR CUSTOMER NOTICE THAT THE CAR PARKS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. THE DIRECTION DECLINES ANY LIABILITY FOR POSSIBLE DAMAGES OR THEFT.
3) THE DIRECTION RESERVES THE FACULTY OF REMOVING ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KEEP AN APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR.
Regulations for use of the pool
OPENING HOURS: FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:30 am – 7:00 pm SATURDAY, SUNDAY, HOLIDAYS AND FERRAGOSTO PERIOD 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
1) It is mandatory to use showers and foot baths before entering the bathtub top.
2) It is forbidden to enter the pool with walking shoes, rubber slippers or shoes or clogs are required.
3) It is forbidden to bring dogs or other animals into the facilities.
4) Entry into the pool is permitted by means of the appropriate ladders or by lowering into the water from the edge (no dives of any kind).
5) It is forbidden to use games in the tub (balloons, inflatable mattresses, etc.).
6) It is forbidden to run.
7) It is recommended that you keep an appropriate tone of voice.
8) It is mandatory to use a bathing suit to access the pools.
9) It is recommended, in particular for children, to use the “toilet” before entering the water.
10) It is mandatory to use restorative costumes for children under the age of 3 years.
11) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult.
12) It is forbidden to wear glasses or sunglasses in swimming pools.
13) It is forbidden to push other people into swimming pools.
14) It is forbidden to use radio, ipod etc. without earphones and keeping an adequate volume so as not to disturb other customers.
15) Strictly observe the instructions of the Bathing Assistants and follow the indications of the regulation exposed inside the Park.
16) It is forbidden to enter the pool to people who have wounds, abrasions, lesions or skin alterations of a suspected infected nature (warts, dermatitis, mycosis, etc.). Access to the pool will be denied by security personnel.
17) It is absolutely forbidden to smoke and it is not possible to consume food or drinks on the bath tub except for water in plastic bottles.
18) The Management reserves the right to refuse entry into the pool to those who disturb good order or good service, or cause offense to decency and morals.
19) The service personnel can remove those who disturb with inappropriate behavior or attitudes. These bathers will not be entitled to reimbursement of the admission ticket.
20) The management is not responsible for theft or loss of objects left unattended inside the structure.
21) It is forbidden for swimmers to use fins, masks or anything else that may be considered dangerous by swimming pool goers.
22) It is forbidden to enter the pool to people in an altered psychophysical state (drunkenness, drug abnormalities, etc.) or even in obvious precarious health conditions, such as to pose a risk to the person’s safety.
23) It is mandatory to leave the tanks immediately in case of rain and during a storm.
24) It is forbidden to use soap or shampoo in poolside showers.
25) On days with gusts of wind, to protect your safety, the umbrellas must be closed.
26) It is forbidden to bring deck chairs, extra beds on the bathtub top.
27) Umbrellas are available for free until exhaustion.
28) The beds are subject to charges and available until exhaustion, the cost is € 3 per bed.
29) Service personnel are authorized to intervene at any time to request compliance with this regulation.
30) It is advisable to leave an interval of at least 3 hours between the meal and the bath.
31) For reasons of viability it is forbidden to spread beach towels on the pool surface.