Safety, order and fun
IN CASE OF NAST TIME THE DIRECTION CAN DECIDE THE NON-OPENING OF THE PARK.
Given the hilly compliance, the presence of plants, tables, umbrellas and small depressions, the park has such obstacles that it does not consider it a playground.
The management therefore declines all responsibility for any personal injury or damage to third parties.
We inform you that there are spaces equipped to play games.
The equipment in the park (benches, umbrellas, sunbeds, barbecues, etc.) are available to customers until sold out, so the admission ticket does not guarantee the availability of the equipment.
The management declines all responsibility for theft of unattended items.
IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN:
INTRODUCE CONTAINERS IN GLASS
INTRODUCE ANY COOKING SYSTEM
1) PLEASE GIVE CUSTOMERS TO KEEP AN APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, SO THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DAMAGE THE STRUCTURE OR DISTURB TO OTHER GUESTS.
2) PLEASE NOTE THE COURTES THAT THE CAR PARKS ARE NOT GUARDED. THE DIRECTION DECLINES ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR THEFT.
3) THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE FACULTY OF REMOVING ANYONE DOES NOT KEEP AN ADEQUATE BEHAVIOR.
Rules for use of the swimming pool
OPENING HOURS: FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
1) It is mandatory to use the showers and foot basins before accessing the tub floor.
2) It is forbidden to enter the pool with walking shoes, slippers or rubber shoes or clogs are required.
3) It is forbidden to introduce dogs or other animals inside the plants.
4) It is allowed to enter the pool through the appropriate ladders or by descending into the water from the edge (no dives of any kind).
5) It is forbidden to use games in the pool (balls, inflatable mattresses, etc.).
6) It is forbidden to run.
7) It is recommended to keep an appropriate tone of voice.
8) It is mandatory to use a swimsuit to access the tanks.
9) It is recommended, especially for children, to use the “toilet” before entering the water.
10) It is compulsory to use containment costumes for children under the age of 3 years.
11) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult.
12) It is forbidden to wear glasses or sunglasses in the pools.
13) It is forbidden to push other people into swimming pools.
14) It is forbidden to use radioline, ipod etc. without earphones and still keeping an adequate volume so as not to disturb other customers.
15) Scrupulously observe the instructions of the Bather Assistants and follow the instructions of the regulations displayed inside the Park.
16) It is forbidden to enter the pool for people who present wounds, abrasions, lesions or skin changes of suspected infected nature (warts, dermatitis, fungal infections, etc.). Access to the pool will be denied by security personnel.
17) It is absolutely forbidden to smoke and it is not possible to consume food or drinks on the tub floor except for water in plastic bottles.
18) The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the pool for those who disturb the good order or the good performance of the service, or cause offense to the decorum and morale.
19) Service personnel can remove those who are disturbing with inappropriate behavior or attitudes. These bathers will not be entitled to a refund of the entrance fee.
20) The management is not responsible for the theft or loss of objects left unattended within the structure.
21) It is forbidden for swimmers to use fins, masks or anything else that Direction may deem dangerous to visitors to the pool.
22) It is forbidden to enter the pool to people in an altered psychophysical state (drunkenness, alterations from drugs, etc.) or even in evident precarious conditions of health, such as to represent a risk for the safety of the subject.
23) It is mandatory to exit immediately from the tanks in case of rain and during a storm.
24) It is forbidden to use soap or shampoo in the poolside showers.
25) On days with gusts of wind, to protect your safety, the umbrellas must be closed.
26) It is forbidden to bring deck chairs, extra beds on the pool level.
27) Parasols are available free of charge until exhausted.
28) The sunbeds are paid and available until exhaustion. On weekdays the cost is € 2 per cot, on Sundays and holidays € 3 per cot.
29) Service personnel are authorized to intervene at any time to require compliance with this regulation.
30) It is advisable to allow an interval of at least 3 hours between the meal and the bath.
31) For reasons of road conditions it is forbidden to lay beach towels on the pool level.